Saturday, September 1, 2012

August 2012 Video

I normally create a video of my photographs each month and choose a wide selections of musical genres. I also like to introduce music that may not be familiar to many people and also "classics" (metaphorically and literally!) from the past. I was going to use a King Crimson song but had too many photos and too much commentary that the piece wasn't long enough.

On the other hand, my choice should be no disappointment! Epica are not the first "metal" group to do a version of an Andrew Lloyd classic and I chose their version of "Memory" which in my (not so) humble opinion, is better than the original.

I've also added "White Water" by Epica, not just because I like it but also it covers the graphical content by enough time with a few seconds left over.

Click here to see/listen to the video

Click here to visit my main website

No comments:

Post a Comment